Saturday, May 22, 2010

The wip (work-in-progress): the in-between state


got a bit carried away with the tubes.  i'm not sure about the yellow green in the center.  will look again tomorrow.  now i gotta get cleaned up so i can go and listen to some music.  remind me to look at the tangents and straights, just in case i forget. ;P

best, deb.

ps:  the yellow boat is the 'dog and i' and that's 'trapper john' on the right.

and tomorrow we paint in St. Peter's Square 7-9am.  arrive by 6:30 to set up.

3 comments:

Kay said...

I know you have been struggling with htis painting but I really am liking this version..

jU said...

que lindo!
siempre es la misma persona ?

Debbie Clarke aka pbsage said...

yes jU, written by me, occasional references with pics to other artists, but mostly me, my words, my world, my art, my pics.

deb.

There was an error in this gadget