Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Refrigerator Magnets!


CapeAnnPainter Paul Frontiero watched the refrigerator bio and discovered I love refrigerator magnet clips!  He stopped by Bananas recently and gifted me a colorful collection of clips!  Thank you Paul!  2 of the clips are holding the glad news of Caleb's arrival into the world and my art buddy Howard Kline's inspirational cards!  in Greek mythology Hero is a priestess of Aphrodite beloved by Leander.

you will find Paul's blog with artwork here

you will find Howard's artwork here

best,
deb.

4 comments:

red road studio said...

what a happy find - i just had to write to tell you how much i love your banner of fishes and your blog. i really like ow you show the development of your work (such as Karen)

Debbie Clarke said...

Hello! I am so pleased that you took a moment to comment. I took a quick glance at your busy pages and wish to encourage you to continue. I love Bertie stealing a fish! if you are inclined, please visit again. comments are few and far between here in blogland, but always appreciated!
best,
deb.

red road studio said...

Your welcome Deb! thank you for replying! We probably don't do blogging for comments but they are always appreciated I think! Have a creative day!

red road studio said...

I'm off to Barcelona for inspiration!!