Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello Chris! Hello Howard!

My friends Chris Barton and Howard Kline, formerly of Rockport MA, relocated to Cambria California at the turn of the millenium. I miss them. Howard was and is one of my art buddies. We have had an on-going art conversation for about 20+ years. We used to go to the Boston galleries and museums to see the work of new and old masters. I miss those visits, but we continue our conversations through emails and the web.

I just received a recent picture that I may use for reference in one of my 'folk i remember' drawings.

Howard's work can be found at
http://www.howardkline.com/. There is a link to his site under my 'other places' titled Cambria CA: Howard Kline art

1 comment:

goodmorninggloucester said...

Bowie used to sell us fish back in the day. I remember going to his house and wading through room after room stacked with canvases. Tell him Joey from Captain Joes say hey!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.