Wednesday, July 28, 2010

goodmorning gloucester

Deb Clarke represents!

the link above points to a post about me by my friend Paul, the Cape Ann Painter whose website is http://www.capeannpainter.blogspot.com.  Paul is the instigator of my regular postings to goodmorninggloucester.

check out Paul's blog and goodmorninggloucester for directions to finding Paul's "Art Rocks".  He regularly draws (with a Sharpie! marker) on the cobbled rocks of Cape Ann and leaves them for folk to find, along with info to contact him should they be found.  I've encouraged him to upload his pics of his sharpie art to the sharpie showcase that i am represented in.

best,
deb.

ps:  I'm still working on the portrait of Paul and I found out he lost his favorite hat.  I'm encouraging him to allow me to paint a fish on his new cap.  To illustrate the idea, i used the unfinished verre eglomise portrait to demonstrate an it.  Paul likes the fish on the cap (maybe not the one he will get to replace his lost cap) but he likes it in the painting, so i will incorporate the fish into the back panel of his portrait.

No comments: