Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bag Lady

I'm constantly moving stuff, from home to the studio, from the studio to home, from here to work, from here to various house sits. I will be moving my home again, within the month. This will be my 4th move in 5 years. We finished moving the day before EB went away to college. EB will graduate next month from Maine College of Art and return to find her mom in another 'new' homesite. This one will have room for me to move my studio back home. I need private space to work in, and financially it makes sense to pay only one rent, and let the studio and its attendant expenses go. My current studio situation has been cooperative and storefront for more than 10 years; it will be nice to work without other 'eyes' on my work. +I will get to weed out the work.

So, what's in the bags?

upper left: personal stuff: purse, glasses, gloves, etc.
upper right: hand dyed rice paper
midlle right: wet supplies: thinners, paints, etc.
bottom center: the sorted lottery project supplies
middle left: dry supplies, pencils, brushes, supports, silver leaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dig the feedjit feature! Very Cool.

Great Blog, I'll be adding you to my blogroll.

Keep up the great work.