Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Work-in-progress

"Spanish Mac"  mixed media with glass/foil/packing tape
detail size approx 7x15"

making fish for the 'Fish Show' at The Common Street Gallery in the New Year. 
here's the gallery link: The Common Street Gallery, Waterville Maine 

other doings:  just ordered my sketchbook for the 2012 Sketchbook Project
my theme this year is:  Villains and Heroes.  last year my theme was 'down your street'.  it turned into an 'adhere to me' folio by the time i had fully deassembled/reconstructed the sketchbook.  this year's sketchbook should have sturdier paper.

and, i am sending my application for the "Strange Glue, Collage at 100" show at The Cambridge School of Weston.  the info follows here.  online application only, no entry fee!

these doings will keep me busy for a while.  still waiting for art folk to share their marketing experiences with me and my readers.  yesterday's post has the questions (with my answers).

best,
deb

No comments: